Christmas Butterfly.

Christmas Butterfly.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Carole's visit

My sister visited us from Wisconsin
last week. here you see us at the beach.
We had dinner at "A J's" and then down
on the beach for Henrys favorite
past time' sand and surf.

Bet you didn't know coconuts are in
technicolor.

The exploration began carefully.
First, Henry tastes the salt air.
Yep,Henry say's this is the beach
alright, salt air, sand, I'd know it anywhere.
We gotta race!!!
Sun is going down on a great day.
Mom say's it's time to go home.

2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

finally I am HERE.... I got up this morning and tried to write here to be The First and my keyboard would not type, i have been fighting it for an hour, finally it is typing. Love this idea for Family Fotos. you have such a wonderful and beautiful family and lots of goregous pics to share. I am your First Follower, it told me so.....

Anonymous said...

I really like the new blog. Sorry it took me so long to see it. The pictures are wonderful and the captions are perfect. You constantly improve -- keep 'em coming.
Carole